Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm Learning Fast!

I have the stairs MASTERED!  I'm so smart!  I go slowly so I don't miss one, and I don't do stairs in the dark....too scary unless mom is right beside me.  I understand the doggy door now....and this morning....I was the first one out the door!  the winner!  first to the food bowl!  I like to win.

And since I understand the doggy door and I've been a good girl inside the house, I don't have to be in my crate all the time when mom is gone (which is a LOT).  Mom lets me stay out for hours at a time now....as long as I'm good I think.  She doesn't like that I collect socks for my mat, but really...I'm not chewing them or shredding them....just collecting them.  I like to lay on them.  If socks are on the floor, I think they're for me!  If you don't want me to collect them, then put them somewhere else.  I don't touch the TV remote anymore.  That's a BAD thing!   I only had to hear that twice.

I've killed the squeakers in some of my new toys.  I still collect the toys on my mat (they go well with the sock collection), even if they don't squeak any more.  My favorites are the toys with several squeakers.  It's a mystery where I might find another squeaker.  Mom just laughs at me. 

That's all for today.  I'm ready for another greyhound nap.  I get to do that a lot.  I LOVE being a pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment