Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What are these things called stairs?

From the garage into the kitchen - only 2 steps.  Easy!  I can jump that.  No need to actually walk on the steps.
To get to the back yard!  wow!  there are SEVEN of those steps.  I'm not too sure about this.  The back yard is great, and there are tennis balls there (just for me), but those steps are treacherous.  If my new mom holds onto my collar and walks right beside me, I can walk down the steps very carefully.  and I can make it.  Very slowly.  It's a little scary.
Going up?  well, that's worse!  I can put my front legs about 3 steps up, then I don't quite know what to do with my back legs.  Mom is helping me learn, one leg at a time.  I'm pretty sure I can do this....both my other grey siblings run up and down them all the time, so if they can do it, so can I!  I want to be able to run inside, then outside, then inside, then outside.  Mom will even let me carry a tennis ball inside.....if only I can learn the step thing.  Stay tuned.
Oh, and no accidents inside.  I'm a good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment